Favorite Galleries

Saturday, August 3, 2013

In July 2012, I had my most heartwarming African experience ever when I focused 90% of my time on 5-week old leopard twins.  Over 10 days, there was lots of waiting by the den; but, the effort was worth it.  The gallery is called Leopards V: Most Adorable Blue Eyed Babies and it's located under the Wild Reality section at www.wildliferhythms.com.




My 10 day trip focused on polar bear babies in March 2013 was over the top as well.  Although it was my coldest experience ever (minus 55 - 60 with wind chill), I had a smile on my face the entire time photographing the most animated polar bear twins that I've ever seen.  It was hard to pick my favorites and the gallery is called Polar Bear Babies V: Romp and Roll




In February 2013, I had another exciting wildlife encounter with a leopard mom and her twin 2-week old leopard cubs.  Stay tuned for my next gallery which will be called Leopards VI: Moving Day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 The Wildlife Photograph Tips All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.